Mon, Jul 17|
3 Steps to Healthy Boundaries for Authentic Living
Restore personal boundaries for empowerment, self-confidence, and self-esteem so you can live from your true North.
Time & Location
Jul 17, 7:00 p.m. PDT
About the event
THIS TALK IS FOR YOU IF…
- There's never enough time
- Saying “No” is hard
- You don’t stand up for yourself
- You second guess yourself or your decisions
- You feel guilty when (or if) you ask for what you need
- You often feel hurt or manipulated
- You feel overlooked or blamed
- You are not listened to, respected, or feel taken advantage of
- You are low-grade annoyed, resentful, or angry often
- You fear rejection, being left alone, or abandoned
- You want to stop attracting the same type of person or situation
Most of all, you are ready to change this!
Healthy personal boundaries keep out the bad things in life, let in what’s good and they don't violate others.
Boundaries allow us to separate who we are, and what we think and feel from the thoughts and feelings of others. They define your true essence and grant you control over your life and what you can control. They are not about punishment, being right, or getting even. Instead, they’re about going forward in a positive, authentic way.
Learn to identify and manage healthy boundaries so you can effectively manage difficult areas of life, reduce stress and burnout, build trustworthy relationships, and gain self-confidence and self-esteem.
The skills gained in this webinar are applicable to adults in any life stage, culture, nationality, age, gender, beliefs, and value systems.
- Discover the boundaries you want to set
- Learn how to establish better boundaries while respecting others
- Gain a blueprint for maintaining healthy boundaries
6:55 pm – Zoom meeting opens
7:00 pm – Interactive workshop with Q&A
8:30 pm – It’s a wrap.