Wed, Nov 01|
Overcome 3 Barriers to Life Changing Results
Learn 3 things that separate a ‘good’ consultant from the top life-changing practitioners that know how to facilitate transformation.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2023, 7:00 p.m.
About the event
Learn 3 things that separate a ‘good’ consultant from the top life-changing practitioners and how they facilitate transformation.
Early in my consulting practice I was frustrated that although some clients had life-changing results many others continued to struggle.
My new obsession?
How can I be the consultant who unlocks deep transformation in all my clients?
I read books, meditated, learned about psychoneuroimmunology, certified as a Life Coach, a Mind Clearing and mindfulness practitioner, participated in and staffed Enlightenment Intensives and devote myself to doing my own uncomfortable, inner work.
On this webinar we explore the 3 common myths that holistic practitioners operate from. These myths can undermine our success and the life changing results we want for our clients and in our own lives.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF …
- you want to have a greater impact in your life & in your work
- you want to develop your listening and processing skills to help clients deal with underlying issues
- you want a better relationship with your own body, mind or health
- you think you need to ‘get it all right’ for yourself before you can help others
- Holistic practitioners and healers
- Coaches (Life, Relationship, Health, Business, and more)
- Yoga teachers & fitness instructors
- Teachers, trainers & workshop leaders
· Discover deeply held beliefs that manifest in how we eat
· Learn how to be the deep listener that heals and co-discovers vs needing to have all the answers and 'fix-it' solutions
· Learn the tools for better communication & relationships and for personal and professional excellence
Sara’s work is informed by a mix of lived experience + in-depth professional training, years of private practice, as well as working in team and clinic settings. Sara has been a Health and Wellness Coach since 2003. She is an ICF Certified Coach, Mind Clearing Coach, and Registered Holistic Nutritionist. For almost two decades, she was the lead instructor at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, where she trained hundreds of nutritionists and mentored dozens of instructors. Currently, Sara works in her private practice, presenthealth.
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
7:00pm – Zoom meeting opens
7 – 8:30pm – Interactive webinar
8:30 - 9pm – Q&A
9:00pm – It’s a wrap.