Thu, Nov 09|
Stop Arguing, Start Communicating
Free Webinar Series: Communicate to Be Heard and Understood 90-minute interactive webinars for a harmonious, holiday season. Attend any or all four.
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. PST
About the event
Join us for the November Webinar Series, a unique opportunity to connect with individuals wanting harmony this holiday season through a series of four 90-minute interactive webinars. These are stand alone webinars. You can attend any one or all of them.
Each week in November we delve into a new topic:
- Nov 9: Communication - Be Heard And Understood
- Nov 14: Relationship - 3 Ways to Improve Any Relationship
- Nov 21: Healthy boundaries - Life on Your Terms While Honoring Others
- Nov 28: Thriving at family gatherings - Yes, It Is Possible!
Our goal is to empower you to connect more deeply and authentically with those you love using practical skills that improve each of these areas of your life.
Here's what you can expect from each webinar:
- Short, insightful teachings on each topic
- Engaging practices to integrate learning
- Open, inclusive, and safe sharing
- Mental clarity and emotional regulation
Whether you're seeking personal growth, more harmony in relationships, better boundaries, stress relief during family events, or simply a sense of community and connection, our webinars are designed to impart a renewed connection with yourself and others.
Date: Every Tuesday in November: 9 (Thursday), 14, 21, and 28
Time: 7– 8:30 pm
Updated Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84986925294?pwd=UnYyMVBuMUFTTWxGNStHR3hMNlgwUT09
Take this opportunity to invest in yourself and experience positive change.
These events are open to adult individuals diverse across cultures, religions, nationality, sexuality, age, gender, beliefs and value systems. All are welcome.